May 22, 2014
Behind The Scenes Tour of AT&T Park
It’s the ballpark where home runs can be “splash hits.” The breathtaking Bay views rival the action on the field. Where one of baseball’s most hallowed franchises plays inside an architectural landmark. On your behind the scenes tour of sensational AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, you’ll go places only the players and coaches go: the Giants’ dugout, the Visitors’ clubhouse, even the field. All ballpark tour stops are subject to change depending upon team schedule and area availability. This tour is limited to 60 participants- please register as soon as possible!
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour.
- Check in at 3:00pm; tour begins promptly at 3:30 p.m. rain or shine; meet at the Giant’s Dugout Store, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco and will last about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Lot “A” should be available for parking; please purchase your parking permit at the on-site machines
- Public transit available via BART and/or muni bus
Membership Meeting/Dinner- Public House (adjacent to the ballpark)
Public House is a modern sports pub that features
one of the largest draft beer and cask ale offerings
in San Francisco.
- 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
- 5:00 p.m. Networking and no-host bar
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. Special Presentation
- 7:00 p.m. Dessert and Raffle
Presentation- “Ice Pigging- Cleaning Mains with Ice”
Utility Service Group, will introduce this new sustainable technique for cleaning the potable water distribution system using slush ice. Come, find out how this technique has been proven to be between 100 and 1,000 times more effective, uses approximately 50% less water and less time for removing sediment and biofilm than water flushing alone.